We’ve all been there before. Nothing is more plaguing to a runner than feeling as if you are stuck in a rut. Whether it is going your normal route, pulling on the same chafing shoes, too-similar-morning slumps or the frustration when you just cannot beat your last PR no matter how hard you try – we get it.
We at RunnerSquare, the running network made for runners by runners, have been there before, too. When we were designing our app, we wanted to make sure to provide all our runners with a way to spruce things up and break free from their mundane routines. That is why we created the RunnerSquare Challenges and specially designed Training Programs!
How does it work?
- Set a workout goal and get audio feedback as you go to help you reach it (It’s almost as if you had your own personal trainer with you!)
- Raise your RS Level by adding and improving your workouts over time
- Compete for a chance to be in a top ranking position in the RunnerSquare network
- Participate in RS Prize for a chance to win prizes
- Use our complete set of Training Programs to reach customized goals
- Track your running metrics with our Pace Calculator to measure progress
- Interact and inspire other runners by sharing your goals, achievements and photos from your workouts and competitions
You can set up your goals to get specific training and track your pace mobily and for free.
Take advantage of the Training Program and Pace Calculator features and many more to make the most of your running experience.
Download RunnerSquare for free on iOS and Android devices.
Today, after more than a year of hard work, we are happy to announce the release of RunnerSquare: a social media community made for runners by runners.
RunnerSquare brings the latest geolocation technology to your smartphone to help you measure your workout performances, advance toward your fitness goals and share your experience with your running community.
The RunnerSquare app and website combine a simple, intuitive platform design with tools to record, measure and maximize your runs.
With RunnerSquare, you can:
- Connect with your fitness friends, racing teammates and the fellow runners you have yet to meet.
- Post text updates, photos and videos to your running profile to encourage and inspire other runners.
- Track and analyze the metrics of your workouts, receive audio feedback and use the GPS location tool to map where you move in real time.
- Get introduced to other runners in your local neighborhood and around the world.
- Find home stay opportunities with other runners when you travel for races, marathons and fun runs.
When we designed RunnerSquare, we placed runners first and metrics second — a key differentiator from how other running services think and work.
As runners ourselves, we share your passion for all things running. We know that a runner’s lifestyle is so much more than just the race.
Your running story starts with your training routines, favorite shoes, eating habits, good luck charms, traveling adventures and learning experiences along the way — all the little things that make your reason to run unique.
You can try RunnerSquare for free, simply click here to register now and start running. You can download RunnerSquare for iOS and Android from our website.
We hope you enjoy running with RunnerSquare as much as we enjoyed developing it for you!