We’ve all been there before. Nothing is more plaguing to a runner than feeling as if you are stuck in a rut. Whether it is going your normal route, pulling on the same chafing shoes, too-similar-morning slumps or the frustration when you just cannot beat your last PR no matter how hard you try – we get it.
We at RunnerSquare, the running network made for runners by runners, have been there before, too. When we were designing our app, we wanted to make sure to provide all our runners with a way to spruce things up and break free from their mundane routines. That is why we created the RunnerSquare Challenges and specially designed Training Programs!
How does it work?
- Set a workout goal and get audio feedback as you go to help you reach it (It’s almost as if you had your own personal trainer with you!)
- Raise your RS Level by adding and improving your workouts over time
- Compete for a chance to be in a top ranking position in the RunnerSquare network
- Participate in RS Prize for a chance to win prizes
- Use our complete set of Training Programs to reach customized goals
- Track your running metrics with our Pace Calculator to measure progress
- Interact and inspire other runners by sharing your goals, achievements and photos from your workouts and competitions
You can set up your goals to get specific training and track your pace mobily and for free.
Take advantage of the Training Program and Pace Calculator features and many more to make the most of your running experience.
Download RunnerSquare for free on iOS and Android devices.