Today, after more than a year of hard work, we are happy to announce the release of RunnerSquare: a social media community made for runners by runners.
RunnerSquare brings the latest geolocation technology to your smartphone to help you measure your workout performances, advance toward your fitness goals and share your experience with your running community.
The RunnerSquare app and website combine a simple, intuitive platform design with tools to record, measure and maximize your runs.
With RunnerSquare, you can:
- Connect with your fitness friends, racing teammates and the fellow runners you have yet to meet.
- Post text updates, photos and videos to your running profile to encourage and inspire other runners.
- Track and analyze the metrics of your workouts, receive audio feedback and use the GPS location tool to map where you move in real time.
- Get introduced to other runners in your local neighborhood and around the world.
- Find home stay opportunities with other runners when you travel for races, marathons and fun runs.
When we designed RunnerSquare, we placed runners first and metrics second — a key differentiator from how other running services think and work.
As runners ourselves, we share your passion for all things running. We know that a runner’s lifestyle is so much more than just the race.
Your running story starts with your training routines, favorite shoes, eating habits, good luck charms, traveling adventures and learning experiences along the way — all the little things that make your reason to run unique.
You can try RunnerSquare for free, simply click here to register now and start running. You can download RunnerSquare for iOS and Android from our website.
We hope you enjoy running with RunnerSquare as much as we enjoyed developing it for you!